Post 16 Open Evening
Post 16 Open Evening will take place on Tuesday 10 October 2023
Greenford High School is holding a Post 16 Open Evening on Tuesday 10 October. Find out about our outstanding results and meet our inspirational Post 16 team and course leaders!
Date: Tuesday 10th October
Time: 4:15pm - 6:15pm
We have a ticketing system that will mean that there will be a limited number of people for each of the main presentations. Please note the following information:
- Students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only guests with a pre-booked ticket will be able to gain entry (maximum of 2 people per family).
- All guests are required to arrive promptly at 4:15pm.
- All guests must show their ticket on their phones for entry to the event.
The event will last approximately 2 hours and will involve:
- A presentation by our Assistant Headteacher (Head of Post 16).
- A mini tour of our school and amazing facilities, including our dedicated Post 16 Learning Resource Area with over 100 PCs; our specialist science laboratories and university campus-style site.
There are a limited number of places available so please book as soon as possible.
You will receive an e-ticket as confirmation of your place.