Expectations Evenings for parents and carers
We are pleased to announce that we are once again able to host our Expectations Evenings for parents outlining the year ahead.
These presentations will give parents and carers an indication of the year ahead including subjects and assessment, pastoral support available and key challenges.
Dates and Times
- Year 11 Tuesday 7th September (5:30 - 6:30pm)
- Year 9 Wednesday 8th September (5:30 - 6:15pm)
- Year 8 Tuesday 14th September (5:30 - 6:15pm)
- Year 12 Thursday 16th September (5:30 - 6:15pm)
Our Year 11 presentation slides are available here if you would like to view them.
Our Year 8 presentation slides are available here if you would like to view them.
Our Year 9 Expectations Evening can be watched below:
We are aware that some families may still feel unsure about attending events in school in person, therefore we have put the following measures in place:
- We respectfully ask that only one member from each household attends (no students/children).
- All parents/guardians must wear a mask.
- We will ask all guests to spread out in the hall.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing key information about the year ahead.