Key dates - Summer 2018
Mr Cramer has written to all parents with details of the end of year arrangements, summer exam results and the new academic year in September.
The key dates are as follows:
- Last day for Yr. 12 – Friday 13th July. Over the summer, they should revise their courses, use the time for wider reading and prepare for next year. If they have ambitions to get into the best universities, summer preparation is vital.
- Monday 16th July is Sports Day at Perivale Athletics track, Yrs.7-9., 9 a.m. to 2.45pm. Yr. 10 come into school for a day based on team building and careers workshops.
- Tuesday – Wednesday 17-18th July: a mixture of lessons, trips and events for students
- Last day for Yr. 10 Wednesday 18th July; Yr. 10 will end school at 10.45 a.m. after an assembly and theatre production on staying safe
- Last day for Yrs. 7-9 – Thursday 19th July: students will leave at 12.00 mid-day after a final school assembly and form celebration.
Exam results days
A Level Results: Thursday 16th August, Main Hall, Lady Margaret entrance. 8.30 a.m. Yr13; 9.30 a.m. for any Yr12 results.
GCSE Results and Post-16 Enrolment Day for all Yr.11 Greenford Students: Thursday 23rd August, Main Hall, Lady Margaret entrance. 8.30 a.m. Yr11; 9.30 a.m. for all other years receiving results
September: new term start dates
Arrangements for the start of the new academic year, September 2018-19: The construction of the i-Block for Yr. 7 (and Yr. 8 from 2019-20) has gone well, but perhaps inevitably, there have been a few delays at the end. As a result, we have written to the parents of Yr. 6 into 7 to remind them of the revised starting date. Please note the following:
- Yrs. 8-11 and Yr. 13 will start as previously notified on Thursday 6th September
- Yr. 12 will have induction days on Tuesday and Wednesday 4-5th September; their normal lessons and timetable will begin on Monday 10th September
- Yr. 7 will begin 4 days later than previously scheduled due to the opening of the new i-Block. We sincerely apologise to parents and carers for any inconvenience caused. The first day for Yr. 7 is Tuesday 11th September, entrance via Ruislip Rd.
Further information is available in Mr Cramer's letter below.