How to Join the Governing Body

If you are interested in joining the Greenford High School governing body you need to establish the governing body role that is appropriate for you.

In the case of parent governors, vacancies are advertised periodically, normally by means of a letter going home via students. This will invite parents or carers/guardians to nominate themselves or another parent or carer/guardian.

Local Authority governors are nominated by the Local Authority and you will find their contact details on the Role of a Governor page under the Local Authority Governors.

If you are interested in applying to become a co-opted governor or partnership governor, you should make your interest known to the Clerk to the Governors, Alan O'Neill: