Business Studies Teacher
Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
Greenford High School
Lady Margaret Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 2GU
Headteacher: Mrs M Pye B.A. (Hons) M.A. Ed
NOR: 1800; 550 Post 16.
Business Studies Teacher
Starting Date: 1 st September 2020
Closing Date for application: Friday 15 th May 9 a.m.
Salary: Inner London Salary (£30,480 for NQTs).
Please note – Interviews will take place virtually and a 1 st July start may be on offer for NQTs This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed, multi-cultural high school in West London. We are in the top 120 schools nationally, for student progress. We are looking for a Business Studies teacher with real potential and a great love of the subject. We have an excellent, supportive Business & Economics department with a tremendous record of developing both students and staff, offering an extensive range of courses including GCSE, A Level and Btec Level 2
● Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
● We have a great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
● A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 550 students, with many A Level classes.
● Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
● Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has just opened.
● The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
● Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at firstname.lastname@example.org