Greenford High is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD, supporting other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and staff promotion.
Starting Date: ASAP
Closing Date for application: Wednesday 16th September 2020
Salary: Point 6 £17,810.40 (pay award pending) – Term time only plus 2 Inset days – 32.5 hours per weekThis is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, outstanding, oversubscribed, mixed, multi-cultural high school in West London. We are in the top 120 schools nationally for student progress. Our Teaching Assistants play a critical role in the support of our SEN students, both in and out of the classroom. Your support of our students is vital. We offer a wide range of training opportunities within the SEN field, plus many of our former Teaching Assistants have gone on to join our Teaching Training Programme here at Greenford High School. We will accept applications from ex-GHS Students, those looking to eventually become teachers and those looking for temporary or part-time work.
- Greenford High is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD, supporting other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and staff promotion.
- We have a great record of developing NQTs and Student Teachers, training over 40 teachers new to the profession each year. We are active partners to both Teach First and the Institute of Education, hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building, the i-Block, opening in September 2018
- Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions.
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at firstname.lastname@example.org