We are looking for Invigilators for the exams season 2018
Greenford is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will undergo reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Criminal Records Bureau.
Greenford High School
- Lady Margaret Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB1 2GU
- Headteacher: Mr M Cramer BA (Hons) MA
- NOR: 1800; 600 Post 16.
- Exam Invigilators
- Location: Southall, London Borough of Ealing
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Closing Date for applications: Friday 13th April 2018 at 3.00 pm
- Salary: £9.00 per hour
A number of exam invigilators are required as soon as possible to join our team supervising students taking their examinations. The successful applicants should be reliable, conscientious and able to commit to the role at short notice. We need someone with a good sense of humour and a friendly but assertive manner. The days and hours of work will vary depending on the requirements of our school.
- Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
- We have a great record of developing NQTs, training over 30 student teachers each year and partnering Teach First in hosting and delivering CPD for their teachers.
- A vibrant, flourishing Post 16 Centre of 580 students, with many A Level classes
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building opening in 2018
- Other benefits include: generous non-contact time; small class sizes wherever possible; assistance for those taking Masters and further degrees; a partnership with the Institute of Education and Teach First; many colleagues taking Teaching Leaders courses, Future Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL; the opportunity to train and mentor student teachers and Teach First; a dedicated and supportive pastoral team; guaranteed car parking spaces and bicycle storage; shared department workroom; an excellent library; access to sporting facilities and a fitness gym; Workplace Options scheme providing advice and support; staff social events and well-being sessions
Application packs are available from the school website www.greenford.ealing.sch.uk and should be returned to Dawn Druce at email@example.com