Head's PA and HR Manager
Starting Date: January 2024
Closing Date for application: Wednesday 6th December 2023 9 a.m.
Salary: Grade 11 Pt 35-37 £41,386 - £43,195 incl. London Weighting and Ealing Supplement
Hours: 35hrs per week, Term time only plus 10days.
3 extra support days to be taken as leave during term time (dates to be agreed)
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed, dynamic, innovative Head’s PA and HR Manager to join our highly successful, oversubscribed, mixed, multicultural high school in West London. We have been consistently in the top 120 schools nationally, for student progress.
The successful candidates will be an experienced administrator with a proven track record either in business or an educational environment who has excellent communication skills. They will be a suitably qualified and experienced HR Manager, in either a large primary school or secondary school and/or have significant HR responsibilities outside of a school setting. We are looking for a flexible, proactive and positive individual who understands the importance of effective HR systems and processes with a determination to ‘get things done’. You will be dedicated to being part of a team that is looking to develop the school and will work closely with the Headteacher and SLT to do so.
- A competitive salary
- Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A supportive and engaged Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent CPD opportunities. Greenford High School is a key member of the Ealing Teaching School Alliance and has a long history of offering excellent CPD programmes, collaboration with other schools, personalised coaching and an outstanding record of career progression and promotion.
- Excellent modern facilities and interactive technology in a well-resourced, new school, with a new KS3 building which has recently opened.
- The opportunity for flexible working where possible.
- Onsite car park
- Access to onsite gym (selected hours)
- Three support days that can be taken in term time
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and if you have any questions about the role, please contact Tamara Ashley via the school office 0208 578 9152