Summer 2021 GCSE and A Level results days
Exam results will be issued on Tuesday 10 August and Thursday 12 August 2021.
A Level results day will take place on Tuesday 10 August while GCSE results will be available on Thursday 12 August.
Year groups will receive their results as follows:
- Results Day for Year 13 is Tuesday 10 August.
- We can issue the grades to students from 8:30am. We will be emailing all of the results from 8:30. You will also be able to come into school to receive your results from 8:30.
- The Post 16 team will be available on the day to support you.
- Results Day for Y11 is Thursday 12 August.
- We can issue your grades from 8:30am. We will be emailing all of the results from 8:30am.
- We will also email you to confirm your place in our post 16 centre or we will advise you that you will need to come in to make some alternative choices.
- Please only come into school - and no earlier than 9:00am - if you have been asked to make some changes to your post 16 courses.
- The Y11 team will be there to support you.
- Your results will be emailed to you on Thursday 12th August. It is not possible to collect results in person.
Qualifications awarded in summer 2021 will be Teacher Assessed Grades (TAGs) following the government’s decision to cancel exams. Further details on our TAGs process – including appeals documentation – can be found on our dedicated Teacher Assessed Grades 2021 page.